Friday, June 5, 2015

Best and Worst Photos

Best Photos
 I like this photo as it demonstrates a good use of the aperture and depth of field. It focuses on the ball and blurs the background. The pink ball and the words on it provide a great focus at the center.
I like this photo as it has a lot of color and it displays the work of others well. This image also is very interesting as it has great lines, that overlap with the paintings.
I like this photo as it shows great detail in the hands, background, and Rubix cube. This photo is also interesting as it is taken from a person's point of view, and shows him moving the cube. I also changed the lighting of the picture as I was using the white balance options which added to the photo.

                                                                    Worst Photos
  I do not like this photo as it has a cluttered background. Also my cat is not in the perfect center of the photo.

I do not like this photo as the subject, the hat, is blurred. This occurred as I had very few photos to chose from, as it was very hard to time it to get a photo. Also Jeron's hand is in the photo which distracts from the subject.
I do not like this photo as it is boring and has no good subject. I took this photo for curved lines and although it is in focus has an otherwise bad subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment